Rick Ingram Ministries INC
Last year we received our 501-c3 designation from the IRS. This means that when you donate funds to Rick Ingram Ministries it is 100% tax deductible. In addition, you may donate vehicles as well as other property and deduct the value from your taxes. Many of you will soon be making holiday and year ending donations. We are asking that you prayerfully consider helping us as we help restore lives and families by helping break the chains of addiction. It is not enough to help an... addict stop using; they must be offered hope for the future. We help them with housing, employment and teach them financial responsibility.
We are asking your help to accomplish our mission. Some immediate needs that we have are Twin beds, chest of drawers, and a van for transporting to work, Celebrate Recovery meetings and church.
Thank you and God Bless you for your consideration.
We want to enhance and enrich our community and families by teaching recovered addicts and rehabilitated offenders how to return to society as productive, working members of the community by rebuilding family ties and creating a strong work ethic.
Aftercare and Re-Entry programming includes as needed:
- Discipleship Classes
- Training in biblical values and morality
- Job Readiness Training
- Boundaries – Setting and Maintaining
- Attitude and Character Study
- Know Your Enemy
- Men’s Fraternity: The Journey to Authentic Manhood
- Marriage and parent training
- Addiction counseling (both individual and group)
- Food, clothing, transportation, legal and housing assistance
- 100% employment placement rate for aftercare participants
- Money management (budgeting, saving, goal setting, etc.)
- Community service activities
- Connection to local church congregations
- One-on-one mentoring
- Get your life back.
Break free from what has really imprisoned you--your addiction. It's hard work. You know that. We know that. Because we've lived it
- Get real. Get results.
Get support. Get a job. Work the program. Get the new start that you deserve. You've got it in you.
Rick Ingram Ministries Transitional Living, We will help you dig deep to find it.
You can live again!
Rick Ingram Ministries Transitional Living helps you learn self-structure and personal accountability so you can start a productive life.
. To find FREEDOMCall us @ 423-781-8165 or 423-506 5603 www.rickingram.com